Sunday, January 5, 2014

Guac!


Guacamole is one of my favorite "condiments" to make!
(I'm not sure if Guac counts as a condiment, I just know I love to put it on EVERYTHING)
Full of fresh veggies...and loaded with CHEESE, I think Guac should be the favorite food of 2014!

Look at these pretty colors!


Guacamole Ingredients:
3 Avocados (mashed)
2 Tomatoes (diced)
1/2 Onion (finely chopped)
Juice from 1/2 a Lime
1 1/2 Cups Mexican Cheese
1 Can Green Chilies
2 Tbsp. Mayo
1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
2 T. Garlic Powder
1 T. Honey
1 T. Cayenne 
Salt to taste

This is a super easy dish/side to make
and it's one of those foods your little ones can help with!
I chop all the veggies up and put all the spices in a bowl and then let my son put it all together for me.

And just about every food under the sun tastes better with some Guac on it!



Mash the avocados well, then add the mayo and chopped/diced veggies and mix well!
Next throw in the can of chilies, stir some more and add all the spices.
The cheese should be last, just before you serve it!

TA DA!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment